Rowing can be brutal – but it doesn’t have to be.
Rowing Slow was created to help you find the fun side of the sport so you can enjoy the journey and get what you want out of rowing, with the right mental outlook that helps you avoid crushing your soul.
Written by rowing coach and human development expert Mike Davenport, Ed.D, Rowing Slow is the must-read workbook for anyone involved in the rowing sport – and that goes double for anyone who feels they should be getting more satisfaction from all their hard work.
Speed and Satisfaction Comes with the Right Mindset
Speed can’t happen without the right outlook on the sport, or the right mindset to help you stay focused and satisfied. That’s why Rowing Slow contains over 47 pages of expert advice and is loaded with actions you can take to stay solid, strong, and satisfied with rowing.
- Why happiness, fun, and enjoying yourself must be part of rowing
- The 5 myths and mysteries of rowing that can crush your experience
- The true history of how rowing developed – you’ll definitely want to know this!
- The real reason YOU row (versus why other people want you to row)
- How much you’re getting from rowing now, and how to fix it for more enjoyment
- The crucial questions that help you discover whether rowing is really right for you
… and so much more.
Rowing Slow provides you with the benefits of thinking about taking things slow (so you can get more speed), as well as dozens of easy tasks that help you discover, reveal, and thrive in your newfound enjoyment of rowing.
Based on Mike’s expert experiences of witnessing the depths of burnout to those of competing at World and Olympics Championships, Rowing Slow is about real rowing, and finding real meaning in the sport.
Find joy. Grab happiness. Get More from Rowing.
Rowing isn’t a singular event; it’s a slice of life. If you feel like your rowing life is missing something, this workbook will help you find it. Rowing Slow shows you how to get more out of the sport, and out of your life, for increased satisfaction, a sense of purpose, and a true enjoyment of every moment on the water.
Rowing Slow is available in convenient Kindle format for just $2.99. Download your copy now.