Nuts and Bolts Guide to Rigging
The Tenth Anniversary Edition
Completely revised and updated edition of today’s most popular book on rowing equipment.
Working with rowing equipment is one of the most critical tasks for any rowing coach. But how do you it safely, correctly, and effectively? What’s the secret to not only rigging rowing equipment but getting the most out of it? This book the Nuts and Bolts Guide to Rigging answers those questions, and many more.
In this book you will discover:
- How to use this book.
- The best ways to buy and use rigging tools.
- Methods to rig almost any type of rowing equipment.
- How to identify rigging problems.
- Methods to solve rigging problems.
- How to find answers to your tough equipment questions.
- Ways to ensure your rigging solutions will work.
- How to buy, store, and maintain rowing equipment.
- Suggestions for finding your rigging numbers.
“A book that meets a long-standing need in American rowing: a clear, detailed treatment of rigging for relatively inexperienced coaches and rowers.”
- Bill Leavitt, Owner Leavitt Rigging Tools
Great rigging tips that work…
This book discusses hundreds of effective ways for getting the most from rowing equipment, such as:
- Using the right tools, the right way
- Learning the details on all rigging measurements
- Preparing your equipment for practices and races
- Safely transporting your equipment
- How to buy new and used boats
- Designs to make your own tools
- How to measure and adjust all rigging measurements
- Finding the correct rigging numbers
Why Listen to me?
I have helped thousands of coaches overcome the mysteries, hassles, and difficulties of using rowing equipment. I’ve also written dozens of articles and given a multitude of clinics about rigging. Coaches and I connect because on a daily basis I depend on rowing equipment.
What You Will Learn…
Nuts and Bolts Guide to Rigging contains a wealth of information to help with the mechanics, theories, and realities of the rigging of rowing equipment. This book is divided into three sections. Each section covers specific aspects of rigging and is the most comprehensive resource for rigging on the market today. Nuts and Boltsexplains the technology of rigging, along with the basics. Perhaps you’ve heard that rigging is hard? Many coaches and rowers are told that, but they are never told what they can do to make it easier for themselves. That is, until now.
This book contains many useful tips and tricks, and is full of commonsense advice. Between the covers you will discover:
- The best ways to buy and use rigging tools
- Methods to rig almost any type of rowing equipment
- How to identify rigging problems
- Methods to solve rigging problems
- How to find answers to tough equipment questions
- Ways to ensure rigging solutions will work
- How to buy, store, and maintain rowing equipment
Who Needs This Book?
In essence, any sweep rower, sculler, or rowing coach who deals with rowing equipment will benefit from this book. The book is aimed at anyone who wants to maximize their rowing equipment—but who doesn’t have huge sums of money or unlimited time available.
[This is an ebook. All the great info in the hard copy, delivered to you immediately.]
What the Book Covers
Nuts and Bolts Guide to Rigging is broken down into three sections:
The reader learns about the basics behind rowing and rowing equipment usage. (Six chapters)
In this section the reader is exposed to many of the more detailed parts of rigging, including the physics of rowing and the major and minor adjustments that can and should be made. (Eight chapters)
In these seven chapters the reader learns how to enhance the rigging of rowing equipment, including many of the topics that can cause immense problems (i.e., transporting equipment).
You Could Save Thousands…
We often invest literally thousands of dollars in new rowing equipment. What you learn in these products can help you get the most from your investment. Your time and effort is also worth a lot of money. You shouldn’t be wasting your time trying to figure out how to use and rig your equipment. It’s all right here. And do you know how much boat repair costs? You can easily pay upwards of $2000 for even small repairs. The maintenance tips alone can help you save tons of money and reduce wasted practice time.
Order your copy of Nuts and Bolts Guide to Rigging right now totally at our risk. As with all our products your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you can’t find at least 10 techniques in this book that will work for your rowing, then I don’t want you to pay.
Get the ebook version of Nuts and Bolts right now. Same great info as the hardcopy, but no waiting.