Following are audio solution (mp3) that you can listen to, on iTunes.
These were made at the first RowingTalks. They are not specifically equipment related, but all are certainly rowing related. They are free and waiting to be listened to.
- Are You Covered (Enough)? Insurance and the Coach, by Scott Bramble
- What Are You About, by Coach Steve Kish
- Risk Management and Rowing, by Dr. Bryan Matthews
- Do They Really Have Half A Brain?, by Katie Leekley
- It Is Race Morning, Ready?, by Fred Honebein
- All About the Core, by Jonnie Jenkins
- What I’ve Learned From Allen Rosenberg, by Dr. Michael Davenport
- Can Your Athlete Row Division 1: Life in The Big Time, by Coach Nicole Stimpson
- Tips For Constructing Your Training Plan, by Coach Mike Hughes
- Adventures in Dealing With Parents, by Coach John Leekley
- The Phenovicenom: Coaching The Novice Rower, by Coach Caren Saunders
- Lies, Damn Lies, and Rowing Biomechanics, by Jim Mitchell
- Organizational Intelligence, by Dr.Tracy Davenport
- The 7 Critical Elements of Speed, by Dr. Michael Davenport
If you'd like to see the videos from the subsequent RowingTalks, go to our RowingTalks YouTube Channel by clicking here.